If you have any issues with launching the game contact us on
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectKO1/ ❗❕❗❕

Some thoughts

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Angelripper
Rank 1
Rank 1
Bulgaria
Some thoughts

Post by Angelripper » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

It's 3 days since the beginning of the server and that's how i see things.

Empty Eslant is boring. There was great exping spots where you can exp/farm without being ganged every few minutes.

Showing player location in KO panel is absurd. Remove it, noone but GMs should know where a player is. Too easy to detect farming parties.

There is no FT in this server and we have 8 mobs(server wide) that drop blue chests.That's good but not enough. If there is FT we will have 30+ chests each successful attempt. Now we got 8 mobs with huge respawn time and not even 100% chance of chests. This will skyrocket prices of FT items. Reducing respawn time to half and/or making 100% chest drop will still be less than having active FT in server but will give us more chance of better items.If you keep it this way maybe remove all crap from chests and left only FT items and top grade gear.

Concentrating all bosses at bowl is not good at all. Yes it bring ppl to CZ but it's downside is greater. If we have them at Eslant we will have two strong clans each side. The way it is now we will get one super strong clan which will rape everything in CZ,WAR,BDW.....everywhere. Not to mention that server will have half the jewels it should have because of just one boss of each type instead of two. Can't think what the prices will be. People already seek insane amount of money.

Remove that notice when someone pick some unique item. I saw that bosses often spawn in groups with little time between. I was running bowl for hour or so and few players there, at the moment we kill one boss and pick bowl was flooded of players for 15-20 min and then all gone. It's like fkin boss alarm which make strong stronger.

Personal item....oh my, the way it is terrible. Make it quest like it should be and left that mobs for ppl who want to get second. The way it is now we killed about 12 mobs and all we got is 4 personal items.....if we all want to get one it will take ages.......craaaaazy

Angelripper
Rank 1
Rank 1
Bulgaria
Re: Some thoughts

Post by Angelripper » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Just to add fresh thoughts after tonight DM.
Most imbalanced event ever. Defensive preists and mages have >0 chance of winning.
Just make it warrior and rogue only lol

Drizzzzy
United States of America

Post by Drizzzzy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:47 am

Angelripper wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm
It's 3 days since the beginning of the server and that's how i see things.

Empty Eslant is boring. There was great exping spots where you can exp/farm without being ganged every few minutes.

Showing player location in KO panel is absurd. Remove it, noone but GMs should know where a player is. Too easy to detect farming parties.

There is no FT in this server and we have 8 mobs(server wide) that drop blue chests.That's good but not enough. If there is FT we will have 30+ chests each successful attempt. Now we got 8 mobs with huge respawn time and not even 100% chance of chests. This will skyrocket prices of FT items. Reducing respawn time to half and/or making 100% chest drop will still be less than having active FT in server but will give us more chance of better items.If you keep it this way maybe remove all crap from chests and left only FT items and top grade gear.

Concentrating all bosses at bowl is not good at all. Yes it bring ppl to CZ but it's downside is greater. If we have them at Eslant we will have two strong clans each side. The way it is now we will get one super strong clan which will rape everything in CZ,WAR,BDW.....everywhere. Not to mention that server will have half the jewels it should have because of just one boss of each type instead of two. Can't think what the prices will be. People already seek insane amount of money.

Remove that notice when someone pick some unique item. I saw that bosses often spawn in groups with little time between. I was running bowl for hour or so and few players there, at the moment we kill one boss and pick bowl was flooded of players for 15-20 min and then all gone. It's like fkin boss alarm which make strong stronger.

Personal item....oh my, the way it is terrible. Make it quest like it should be and left that mobs for ppl who want to get second. The way it is now we killed about 12 mobs and all we got is 4 personal items.....if we all want to get one it will take ages.......craaaaazy
Took the words right out of my mouth.

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:38 pm

We took all your thoughts to heart and we did some updates you can check in annocuement section. We will keep working on other things to make this server better :)