Server Suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Chris
Rank 3
Rank 3
Great Britain
Server Suggestions

Post by Chris » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:52 pm

This post is on behalf of Expendables clan. Recently we feel server has become stale and could do with a few updates to maybe increase population and activity.

Few suggestions regarding updating/freshening up of the server.

1. Raise level cap from 72-80
2. Update CZ map
3. Introduce Dragon/Mythril/Ron/Trial Armor
4. Krowaz Weapons and Armors
5. Felankor Cave
6. Slight increase on upgrade rate or increase drop rate of items?
7. War - Have the warders drop Trina's or a random piece of new armor? or whoever gets most kills in the war and invasion?
8. Colony Zone quest hand ins for maybe 1 of new armors of choice?

Anyway that's 8 suggestions off the top of our heads on behalf of the members of Expendables. I will edit the list if we think of anything else.

Hope this helps,

Regards
Expendables.

Chris
Rank 3
Rank 3
Great Britain
Re: Server Suggestions

Post by Chris » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 pm

9. Shorten FT time.

Chris
Rank 3
Rank 3
Great Britain

Post by Chris » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:41 pm

10. Blood of Enemy drop in War/CSW/BDW/Boss land

Fear
Rank 1
Rank 1
United States of America

Post by Fear » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:13 am

Need a Gm to see this. I know this is a MYKO server but it is also a private server and you have to keep it new and exciting. implementing the heros of war system wouldn't be a bad idea. this is where the top 3 people from each nation with the most kills during war get a random piece of dragon flight, mithril, rons, or trial armor. this would liven up a dead event(war) and add a new tier of armor to the game. ofc you could make the armor drop anywhere you want but this kills 2 birds with 1 stone and limits the drop so it doesn't become to abundant. it wont be overpowering in such short supply. if it does then gogo 80 cap and release cursed/krowaz weapons and remove us from the MYKO genre. it is after all a private server. id rather see it stay alive at this point than stay around and watch it ghost.

Also concerning anvil rates and low population.+4 to +5 should be increased a little bit and +5 to +6 increased a very slight little bit...+6 to +7 and +8 can stay the same. reason being +6 is what you need to somewhat compete now and everything seems to burn to +5 or 6. Or just increaseing the overall drop rates on everything in cz like DM, mini dm, hob gobs, golems etc. everything except bosses and choas stone. this would eliminate the need to alter the anvil rates.

and omg yes PLEASE if nothing else PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find a way to cut FT time in half. Dump wave 1-20 in the begining if you have to. its just sooooo boring. ive literally almost fallen asleep several times during FT and one of my clannie finally did fall asleep during ft the other day lol. its rough man, legit.

If anything ty for listening :)

Devo
Premium Member
Premium Member
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:31 pm

The same points, believe there is a poll running for the weapons.
But i agree with this, 80 server or stay 72 and those Krowaz items have max +7
It would be nice to have something more to do, that is achievable. With that i mean its damn near impossible to make +8.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

Fear
Rank 1
Rank 1
United States of America

Post by Fear » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:07 am

Devo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:31 pm

The same points, believe there is a poll running for the weapons.
But i agree with this, 80 server or stay 72 and those Krowaz items have max +7
It would be nice to have something more to do, that is achievable. With that i mean its damn near impossible to make +8.
hell its damn near impossible to make a +6. im legit about to leave server because I cannot make anything worth money. server is dying to fast to invest in gbs. So if I cant make money on the anvil im not staying much longer.

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by Administrator » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 am

Hello.Thank you for all suggestions.
We just made this "topic" on facebook and forums to see player ideas & suggestions maybe some of them will be putted into server.
Keep that in mind some of ideas you've posted are totally changing server base and strutucre as it is now.As we can see what we have done now is working very well cause server is alive with pretty nice population if it would be bad or need re-made for sure you wouldnt be here for such a long time.Thats why things like changing Upgrade Rates,Stuff which would break the market and other are non sense for me.Cheers

Chris
Rank 3
Rank 3
Great Britain

Post by Chris » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Out of the suggestions, which ones are being considered?
I understand about some of them would be a different style than currently in-game, but surely these would be beneficial to longevity of the server and better for all.

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by Administrator » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 pm

1.We still think about new armors & weapons.Its not decided yet.
2.Your point number 7 about War has been already implemented with even something more in last patch
3.Automated quest system will be added in future and for sure something special with it

Chris
Rank 3
Rank 3
Great Britain

Post by Chris » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:44 pm

The Upgrade Rate i think seriously needs looking at, I bet alot of ppl left due to the fact they farm for ages, and alot of items burn at +6. I farmed alot of Priest FP 2 days ago, it drops at +5, I had 30-40 pieces. 5 went +6, 1 went +7. Imagine farming DM's solo to have your shells burn at +5-+6.