Galaxy server is Online! All donations after 11.05.2018 will be fully restorted on Cyber Server

Introduce Yourself

El Morad players look no further.
Cloud
Mexico
Introduce Yourself

Post by Cloud » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello there, just introducing myself. Name is Abraham, I've played KO and some private servers for a long time (I haven't played in 2 years tho) So I'm going to return to this world on this new private server. A fresh start, I will tell a couple of friends about this one.
Looks promising, dates and all are already set, same as webpage (which tbh looks alot better than most private servers). Looks like the team behind this is doing a good job, will do my part by reporting buggs n' stuff.
Anyway, I thought it would be nice to have an Introduce yourself section, so here it is a post To get started with :D
See you in game (in 16 days lol)

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Administrator » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Welcome Abraham , thanks for feedback. Nice idea with topic .We'll do our best to meet your requiremenets :)

Bookerbig
Finland
Introduce Yourself

Post by Bookerbig » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:26 pm

This thread is a great place to make your first post and introduce yourself to our other forum members. Legit Reviews has members from over 20 countries, so you never know who else is on near you

If you cant think of anything to say here are a couple topic starting ideas:

- How did you find the forums?
- What system are you running?
- Are you an Intel or AMD Fan Boy/Girl?
- What type of gaming are you into?
- Are you an overclocker?

If you are new to the enthusiast community let us know and we will walk you through it all. Legit Reviews strives to be a flame free forum that helps those just starting out all the way up to the enthusiasts we all envy.