If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/Project-KO-MYK ... 785083428/ ❗❕❗❕

Recent Updates

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
SwiftHit
Rank 1
Rank 1
Bahamas
Recent Updates

Post by SwiftHit » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:44 am

I see everyone making suggestions so I guess I will put in my 5 cents. The addition of the new gem mobs added to bowl was a good idea but..it totally eliminated farming guards of bowl. In my opinion you should have added the gems and chests to the guards but with a low drop rate etc. and add an additional 2 of each at 3 and 9 of the bowl. This way players can farm at all 4 areas of the bowl and get an opportunity to kill any bosses that spawn. It looks dumb having players run around the bowl all day and night or even running from 12 to 6 to kill mobs for gems and chests. I don't know how players feel about this idea but in my opinion it would work out fine. the outer areas of human and orc base is fine with the treants, ancients and mini dm seeing that new players farm in these areas for items and what not so that can stay as it is. But the bowl which is the most important area in cz is a mess. 8 guards should be there and gems/chests added to them. You don't need those new mobs at 12 and 6 that is only going to make it bad for players that pk at the entrances. The automated quests system for the mobs in cz is good because even if you don't get as much drops as you would like you can look forward to a blue chest from killing 250 guards, a red chest from killing 250 mini dm and a blue chest yet again for killing 250 dm "if" players still farm them. As a farm server the best place to get rich should be in cz so it would be better to make an update like this to keep cz active and it wouldn't hurt to add a kill the gm event or so because orcs only seem to come to the bowl to kill chaos stone then leave. Need to make it where both sides are active in cz. That's just my 5 cents on what I think should be done.