If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/Project-KO-MYK ... 785083428/ ❗❕❗❕

Mute because of a tiny insult? huh ?

You think you were punished by mistake, open a ban appeal topic here with all your information and we will re-check your case.

Moderator: Moderators

xPooksie
Rank 2
Rank 2
Zimbabwe
Mute because of a tiny insult? huh ?

Post by xPooksie » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Hi gms,

I am Serendipity clan leader Yuna/Eevee.

I am talking on behave of my clan and we think the mute is unjustified, gonna be nice for the last time.

You guys muting my clan mate(Unskilled) in serendipity for just a small insult as in quoting '' Just alt F4'' ''Delete KO'' ''Get lost Idiot''
Isn't that abit harsh?

You guys don't have a clue what started before the screenshot or even after.
He could've insulted his mother or wish him the death or whatever that is worse than idiot, really these kind of mutes or bans are really childish and dumb. You only see one side of the story and you decide to mute him for 24 hours without any reasoning.

No warning
No explanation
Nothing
He pms you guys in game and u block his pm? hmm ?

(BTW viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2349 People abusing glitches/buggs etc are receiving a warning compared to insult which is in this case ''Idiot'' I guess, gets muted 24h? Seems a bit fishy not?''

We Serendipity are asking for an apology of the staffs and to lift of the mute ban obviously.

Kind regards,
Serendipity

Top5
Rank 3
Rank 3
France
Re: Mute because of a tiny insult? huh ?

Post by Top5 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:56 am

Really guys come on I'm part of this clan and how come he get muted for joke words he said
really u need take care about that
He didn't said shit to get muted
Regards
TomJerry

4bartu
Poland

Post by 4bartu » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:16 am

Guys your clanmate is very toxic always on jr/bdw he flame priest it wasnt first time :)

Good morning all..

xPooksie
Rank 2
Rank 2
Zimbabwe

Post by xPooksie » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:44 am

You getting hurt by that? Seems like I gotta screenshot every insult now, so Adam and Mariusz can start muting everyone.
You sure it was only him? Sure you weren't telling him *** Turk?
Loggs can tell the difference
Really if you can't take insults you shouldn't play Knight online.

In the screenshot itself you can see him asking "poor?"
Means you said something about him being poor you were just being a bitch trying to get a reaction out of him and then screenshot and report him. Insecure little bitch.

Idiot
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by Idiot » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:59 am

Here is server rules u useless admins

3. Swearing/Insulting other players' religion/family is forbidden.
Penalty: 24 hours mute or 24 hours ban + Black List or Permanent ban

I don't see any religion or family insults ANYwhere .

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:32 am

Hello,
In first place your character has been unmuted by me one hour after you got muted by other GM who made wrong decision cause he should firstly at least warn you or try to clean the case before taking any actions thats how I always do it when it comes to (childish "chat fights"). I still dont get these people who get "hurt" after couple of words by random ppl in-game and even more they do the same to others, thats why first topic with the report got deleted. Actions are taken usually when some people go too far and dont know the limits. So instead of wasting time for this topic which is totally non sense same as a report topic by bartu who started this funny drama go enjoy the game. You or your friend whoever was on the character got now warned and for the next time if insulting will go too far it will result in mute for more than 24 hours.