Notification bugs & errors.

Moderator: Moderators

Truck
Rank 2
Rank 2
Great Britain
in-game Bug's

Post by Truck » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:24 am

ok Dear Adam you asked me to give you the list of Bugs, so here is the ones I been seeing since I join.
please do understand this is only to support you, I am not here to say that you have problems,
but receiving from my response or not it is within your own alternative.

1, Inventory Bug:
( Once you move an items to your inn or moving to a different location from your inventory Box, or upgrade while your items was either Burn or laggg out,
seems to me the items would get duplicated in a double box from the inventory. and you can't click it whatsoever, and the only way to fix it , is relog)

2,Disappearance:
(if your farming and you just Realise that your inventory is Full, then you would wanna delete one item so you could Loot again.
but once you do that, the items that you wanted to Loot actually goes disappeared)

3,Rouge skill (30) Illisuin:
( people think you don't really need to use this skills so they don't really care, but the concept is to have a skill to be able to use the skills
if you can't use it then why have it.

3, Priest Heals Bug in BDW:
( once you throw out a complete heal, or party heal, you can't tell when the cool down is over, because it doesn't show there's a cooldown at all, while this only happens inside of BDW or JM.

4,Warrior Leg Cut,(Scream):
( the % of it for it too work is way way too high, is like none stop LegCut 1 after 1 after 1. doesn't matter how many times you cure it works 99% anyway.

5,BDW Coupon items:
( now I find this out from player's to player's as I don't even have any items on the server just yet, I also tested out with a friend of mine in-game, The Defence Ability of (Neck and Belt) is totally Bug none of the Ability works in such a unique, the property of using such a item was to win as much BDW as possible, to gather up 10x Coupon so that you can play better, but it is no use if is all Bug.

there's so much more but this will do for now, but I also would recommend the GMs to change the in-game MSG bar, skill Bar settings to be able to lock it up totally, also to extend the length of it.

now I totally understand it is old school, but you have to also agree, that this is a very annoying thing.
everytime you login or DC you have to reset everything in place where you wanted to be.
rather then having the opportunity to stabilize the Setup bar and msg is pain in the ass.

1000RR
Rank 1
Rank 1
Czech Republic
Re: in-game Bug's

Post by 1000RR » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:20 pm

I add some more:

Inn/inventory:
right click for transfering items dont work - rightclick to put items on character to inventory, than right click item at inventory to move to inn / and the oposite way - right click from inn to inventory , from inventory to character - moste of this dont work.

extend/fix area of entering inn hostes - you nned to move many times to open inn, also same to repair at sundries - its not how far you are from npc...

Agree with BDW s...neck and belt are bugged - its weapon defs dont work - alredy destabilized market - ppls sell it almost for free cause its trash now = no reason to farm bdw scrools....also there should be some other usage for bdw scrools....

Truck
Rank 2
Rank 2
Great Britain
Re: in-game Bug's

Post by Truck » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:26 am

I don't no how long we could get a response with the fix,,,but i may aswell keep adding for the time being.

the majority of getting in (Forgotten Temple) was to get the chance to win Red/Green and hope to win the actual Blue chest.
as you know right now there isn't much player's who's actually active enough with the right amount of player's to take in action with this event.
why not make it easier to do so?
and i have to tell you all the Mobs in it are all Bug,

a warrior (LegCut) if your playing as rouge, once you get (legCut) on you and then throw a cure for yourself, it is still Bugged you can't put on a lightfeet at all.

when a Rouge put out a party lup eye out, nobody can actually see in the party top left on the screen, but except for the person who actually put it up, this is actually very annoying because people always asking for it when is actually on active.