If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectMYKO1299/ ❗❕❗❕

TurkishSoldier KOXP !!

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderator: Moderators

Custody
Rank 2
Rank 2
Turkey
TurkishSoldier KOXP !!

Post by Custody » Tue May 21, 2019 10:31 pm

I'm not the only one complaining about this player.I can't get a video recording from your shitty client.It is more logical to do a LOG check instead of requesting a video recording from us.

Flashback
Rank 3
Rank 3
Sweden
Re: TurkishSoldier KOXP !!

Post by Flashback » Tue May 21, 2019 11:01 pm

There is alot of people that ive suspected tbh also about the video part i have the same issue client is blocking nvidia shadowplay for some reason :S

oreo
Rank 2
Rank 2
Turkey

Post by oreo » Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 am

Why we have to take a video for that stupid guy we all know he is using koxp .Your job is watch him and give what he deserve ..

HardworkOwns
Rank 1
Rank 1
Cuba

Post by HardworkOwns » Wed May 22, 2019 8:46 am

and whole pack of his clan using that shit for sure!

[Admin] Adam
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Adam » Wed May 22, 2019 11:51 am

I saw your report, you report him many times in-game, on fanpage, in moradon, everywhere & your friends also but all you did is just report, we are following this guy trust me. It is not that easy to follow 10 people at one-time 24/7 to check if they are using something or not. That's why we wants help from people who reports proof. (Video, Screens etc)...

We are doing what we can and how we can. You should accept this, caring about all just look on ban list how many people we already banned:
https://project-ko.com/?page=banned

Custody
Rank 2
Rank 2
Turkey

Post by Custody » Wed May 22, 2019 12:40 pm

[Admin] Adam wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:51 am
I saw your report, you report him many times in-game, on fanpage, in moradon, everywhere & your friends also but all you did is just report, we are following this guy trust me. It is not that easy to follow 10 people at one-time 24/7 to check if they are using something or not. That's why we wants help from people who reports proof. (Video, Screens etc)...

We are doing what we can and how we can. You should accept this, caring about all just look on ban list how many people we already banned:
https://project-ko.com/?page=banned
Firstly this is my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX55n ... subscriber
You can watch videos. I made all the videos in this channel from the computer I'm using right now.
But I can't get a video recording on your server. Because my FPS is too low. But the reason for the FPS problem is not my computer, but your Client. I've told you this problem both in the forum and in the game, but you didn't mind me. And now you're telling me that you've been silenced for 24 hours. That's a fucking crap you did. We've been complaining about this child since the opening and I'm not the only ones who complain about my friends, there are many people who think like me in the game. If you looked at our in-game complaints in a timely manner, you would have banned it from the server instead of silencing us.

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Wed May 22, 2019 1:24 pm

@Custody
You would be suprised how many people reported you in-game. Is this the real reason to make you banned? Because really I dont think so. Instead of saying shits gives us proofs. Everyone can report everyone but thats just empty words which doesnt proves anything. You can sit on forum writing post whole day or spamming at PM whole days, but you cant waste 5minutes to download Bandicam/Fraps or other free recording program which doesnt drop FPS that much and record the cheater?