Karus players look no further.

Moderator: Moderators

Penis
Rank 1
Rank 1
United States of America
Gentlemans_Club (english)

Post by Penis » Sat May 18, 2019 9:54 pm

im going to try 2 make a new clan .name is the topic its going to be a all is welcome clan new/[pro] wtf ever only requirement is be 21 or older or at lest act like you can be im a 35 year old man who drinks smokes and swears i work hard and play even harder we will not be the best at anything but we will do the best at having fun . we will be a discord clan if you cant be on discord its not a big deal it is a English clan chat if you speak something else take it to pm's i wont have stiff rules other then the party rules if you can get a drop as a party then the party will offer it to someone that was in the party at a discounted price if no one wants or can afford then someone will sell it and split the coin to EACH MEMBER IN THE PARTY if you did not help aka heal.attack,tp don't expect anything as for pk it is a all is fair and love is war i have old ties with revelation and villains and recently from magic hq :rules are just there for guide lines . pm me in game penis or hit me up on facebook : Nathan Knoblauch i have a camo hat on P.S the only thing i wont tolerate is SCAMMERS dont be one or do it i will kick you from clan or ignore you so fast it will make your head spin

[Admin] Adam
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: Gentlemans_Club (english)

Post by [Admin] Adam » Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 am

Penis wanted to close the topic so.

/closed
Instagram: @adamsiankowski