If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectMYKO1299/ ❗❕❗❕

They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

You think you were punished by mistake, open a ban appeal topic here with all your information and we will re-check your case.

Moderator: Moderators

GueLec47
Rank 1
Rank 1
Turkey
They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

Post by GueLec47 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 pm

I did not go out of the game rules in any way.I still don't know why you're being banned.I am entering the game in a normal way.If you think I'm koxp,Open my game account,I'm a normal player I'll prove to you by pulling the video.I'll throw it on YouTube so everyone will see.Again, I did not go out of the game rules somehow.I want my game account to open as soon as possible. I just got a new Premium on my account.But unfortunately my account is closed without being used.please remove my character's ban :| :roll:

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm

GueLec47 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 pm
I did not go out of the game rules in any way.I still don't know why you're being banned.I am entering the game in a normal way.If you think I'm koxp,Open my game account,I'm a normal player I'll prove to you by pulling the video.I'll throw it on YouTube so everyone will see.Again, I did not go out of the game rules somehow.I want my game account to open as soon as possible. I just got a new Premium on my account.But unfortunately my account is closed without being used.please remove my character's ban :| :roll:
Your account has been unbanned. Waiting few days for the video as you promised.

Bragorn
Rank 2
Rank 2
Turkey

Post by Bragorn » Fri May 17, 2019 7:07 am

We used more than 20 leg cut on you but you ran away successfully. Hmm I guess you were lucky huh?

Seagate
Rank 2
Rank 2
United States of America

Post by Seagate » Tue May 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Bragorn wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:07 am
We used more than 20 leg cut on you but you ran away successfully. Hmm I guess you were lucky huh?
There is a bug in the game in which if you heal right when any type of slow happens you will not be slowed,but will show you with the debuff. So if you hit them with leg cut as they do this bug they can not be slowed until it wears off normally. And then try again.

[Admin] Adam
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Adam » Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 am

/closed