If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectMYKO1299/ ❗❕❗❕

Mage lvl 72 staff attack damage ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Decerto
$
$
Mexico
Mage lvl 72 staff attack damage ?

Post by Decerto » Sun May 05, 2019 5:39 pm

I tested this skill with scorching staff +7. Full MP mage does 500-600 damage with lvl 72 staff attack on a rogue. It is very low. Normal damage should be around 900,considering that paper mages have no control (slow,stun,etc) and are very easy to kill,even more-so than BP sinces bps have heals,debuffs,etc.... Only situation where fire mages are good for are vs priests with high weapon resists (but also priests naturally have high resists also from shields and int). Right now,everyone who is playing a fire mage is playing as a pack,where they make 8 mages and just throw novas. I think this should be fixed so people that want to play a fire mage solo,or with a clan,have a chance.

Also,you should think about it that fire mages here don't have those vampiric spells that steal life,so that is another downside. Only positive thing that should be about playing a fire-mage is high staff weapon damage. There are many ways to counter if and I don't think anyone will complain (warriors with fire resist potions,rogues with magic shields,etc,etc...) .

SUGGESTION 2 :

I think you should add spell of impact/thorn to the scrolls NPC. Farming these is just a nuisance,and I think with a price-tag of lets say 15-20m per scroll would be fine.

Flashback
Rank 3
Rank 3
Sweden
Re: Mage lvl 72 staff attack damage ?

Post by Flashback » Sun May 05, 2019 6:12 pm

So you want to 3 hit rogues who has a hp pool of around 3k?

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: Mage lvl 72 staff attack damage ?

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Sun May 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Decerto wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:39 pm
I tested this skill with scorching staff +7. Full MP mage does 500-600 damage with lvl 72 staff attack on a rogue. It is very low. Normal damage should be around 900,considering that paper mages have no control (slow,stun,etc) and are very easy to kill,even more-so than BP sinces bps have heals,debuffs,etc.... Only situation where fire mages are good for are vs priests with high weapon resists (but also priests naturally have high resists also from shields and int). Right now,everyone who is playing a fire mage is playing as a pack,where they make 8 mages and just throw novas. I think this should be fixed so people that want to play a fire mage solo,or with a clan,have a chance.

Also,you should think about it that fire mages here don't have those vampiric spells that steal life,so that is another downside. Only positive thing that should be about playing a fire-mage is high staff weapon damage. There are many ways to counter if and I don't think anyone will complain (warriors with fire resist potions,rogues with magic shields,etc,etc...) .

SUGGESTION 2 :

I think you should add spell of impact/thorn to the scrolls NPC. Farming these is just a nuisance,and I think with a price-tag of lets say 15-20m per scroll would be fine.
Hello,
SUGGESTION 1:

We will take a look on it however we were also testing it on a different ressits and levels and it seems pretty fine. You got to keep in mind that during BETA while items are not hard to obtain everyone is on high ressits. Anyway damage is something that can be changed anytime but from our point its fine atm. Lets look on it from other side, there are mages team and for sure will be more of them, imagine that you cant fight them from far cause any medium mage team will destroy you with aoe, so you got to get close to have a chance then medium mage team usually react as "Z-Staff" while people have around 3-6k HP if each mage would hit them for 800-900 that would be kinda OP. There is of course few more points of view to this which would be to much to write I think.

SUGGESTION 2:
They're already added since long time but not at Scroll NPC. You can buy these scrolls in Sundries for 1mln each.

I hope things has been cleaned up.
/Closed