VolcanoMage
Rank 1
Rank 1
Egypt
about tp skill / heal / rez

Post by VolcanoMage » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:17 pm

well that not old myko style
and if its ? why you copy shit stuff of it
how the fuk mage get fail on tp? some times have to do tp 4 5 times to make it work on 1 guy
if im tp pt i have to be slow else i ll just get fail or tp wont work
about priest? wtf that cast ? 1 warrior or sin can take fll geared priest its just casting all time
same for rez skill which 40% of time have to do it couple of times to make it work

please fix that shit else you lose ppl which gonna tired of that shit im about to give up !!

Beyond
Rank 1
Rank 1
Malaysia
Re: about tp skill / heal / rez

Post by Beyond » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

+1

Idk who the fuk is the top priest u asked and he said no issue.

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello, at first stop getting mad and chill a bit. We are working on these issues this is not simple left mouse click and boom issue fixed like you guys think. We will fix them but need time to find where the problem is. Rezz should be fixed in today restart. Secondly as you can see we have only few bugs on our server which most of them are not the "game breaker" so I dont understand your frustration. Cheers

Killa
Rank 1
Rank 1
United States of America

Post by Killa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Without getting mad; the TP issue is pretty game-breaking for Lightning Mages; as it stands most of the lightning skill tree skills seem to have a huge failrate; from an educated guess i would say the pre-master lightning tree skills (All of them; not just TP but also manes; shock anything as a lightning mage) seems to cause you to fail constantly if there is any dot damage (ignites around you or attackers around you) and or anything touches you. end up having some issues with their failrate value in the tables.

Devo
Premium Member 2
Premium Member 2
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Yep, i can confirm this.
I believe we already reported this problem in the previous version.
When in bowl and there are/is a fire mage hitting isi, CS, the CZ monument and Bifrost monument with 18 skill "ignation", mages that dont use ignation have a really really hard time tping cause all their casts animations go with the same speed as ignation.

This also happends with all the bosses, atrosses and riotes. But you need less try's for the tp to work or what ever skill you use.
This is probally due to the lower amount of mages hitting these mobs with 18 skill ignation.

So this is something only for mages that are not fire.
I dont know how or what you need to fix in an issue like this.
The only thing that comes to my mind is tweaking the cast time for mage skills.
What might bring other problems like OP mages, But as i can tell from the previous versions.
Mages will die out fast with only a handfull left on the server.

Last version of Project i was done with a mage and class changed to priest.

If you want i can send you a little preview on facebook of what it looks like.
With only 2 or 3 mages hitting with 18 skill on CS.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Thank you for feedback guys as I said we will take care of this issue and do our best to fix it. We already working on other issues but this one is also important as you say.

Sheriff
Rank 1
Rank 1
Albania

Post by Sheriff » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:45 pm

cancel heals and tps are indeed game breaking issues. and before this topic, u were saying to people that this is old myko style and its normal and noone else complain about this. here now you say you are working on it and asking people to chill. dont be hypocrite

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:35 am

@Sheriff I've never said something like that about these skills. I've said only such a thing about mage novas.