GMS Are helping lasthope spawn bosses.

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderator: Moderators

Shosanna
Rank 3
Rank 3
Turkey
Re: GMS Are helping lasthope spawn bosses.

Post by Shosanna » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:18 am

Thanks for keeping things civil. I could understand and maybe somehow be able to buy it if someone used "I'm just lucky" as their excuse for being incredibly accurate with bosses. However, Two troll kings in 2.5 hours baffle me. Please do check the times for the TK spawns if you can. And you know, this thing has turned to an inside joke in our clan. After this was posted, we saw a few Last Hope clan members, someone said: "guys I'm gonna follow them, I bet something will spawn". Then boom, a boss; out of nowhere. If no one is assisting them as you say, then the only explanation is boss times are not random(7-9 hours means random spawn will occur between that 2 hours), but they are rather exact; like the snowman in Moradon.

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:24 am

I think I already clear main point of this topic in my previous post so there is nothing to add here. There is no any way that GM's could help players. The only way of that second spawn is the way you typed and I will check this.

shook
Rank 1
Rank 1
Canada

Post by shook » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 pm

why did troll king spawn twice in eslant? website says 7-9 hours,we found it once and lasthope was killing it. we stole it' and less than an hour later it spawns again. explain to me why something like that happen'd? also sneaky fail'd to say it was a group effort one hit meaning they all hit it relatively at the same time on Shaula.

Devo
Premium Member 2
Premium Member 2
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Maybe you dont know TK spawns in bowl?
Someone is clearly lying to you and feeding you false information.
Or drawing conclusions without any proof. Can tell you right now, we dont get any help from the GM.
They do their darndest to make sure there is no corruption ingame.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

shook
Rank 1
Rank 1
Canada

Post by shook » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:28 pm

twice in eslant not bowl...

sneakyboots
Rank 3
Rank 3
Canada

Post by sneakyboots » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:39 am

TK spawned twice in eslant within 2 hours.. there is no explain for that. Please don't try and lie gm and be fair to all.

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:45 am

@sneakyboots if you cant understand that all the commands are blocked for GM's except few like ban etc. Its your problem. Topic closed.